Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My List of Goals

This year I've slowly been realizing that in my head I do actually have a list of goals andthings I would like to accomplish with my life. Some of the things on the list are fun and random and others are a bit more meaningful. But I've decided to take time every once in a while and share some of the items. They're not in any paticular order, not listed from most important to least, just whatever's been on my mind lately.

So, number one on my list for life...

1. I would like to see all of the following broadway musicals whether in New York, Chicago, or another major city ... or maybe even a high school theatre :)
  • The Color Purple
  • Sweeny Todd
  • My Fair Lady
  • Thoughrely Modern Millie
  • Phantom of the Opera (check)
  • Wicked (check)
  • Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat (check)
  • RENT (check)
  • West Side Story
  • Chicago
  • Titanic
  • Jeckle and Hyde
  • Narnia (check)
  • Annie (check)
  • The Little Princess (check)
  • Hello Dolly (check)
  • Aida (check)
  • Big River
  • Bye Bye Birde
  • Cats
  • Damn Yankees (check)
  • Les Miserable (check)
  • Seusical the Musical (check)
  • Crazy For You (check)
  • Miss Saigon
  • Evita
  • Fiddler on the Roof (check)
  • Hair Spray
  • Godspell (check)
  • Guys and Dolls (check)
  • Gypsy
  • Into the Woods
  • Jesus Christ Super Star (check)
  • King and I (check)
  • Lion King (check)
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Man of La Mancha (check)
  • Music Man
  • My Favorite Year
  • Oliver (check)
  • Once upon a Matress
  • Producers
  • RagTime
  • Scarlet Pimpernel
  • Scrooge (check)
  • South Pacific
  • You're a Good man Charlie Brown

No comments: