Monday, December 3, 2007

Perfect Sunday "Summer" Afternoons

As you read the following entry, first click play on the below You Tube link. You don't have to watch the movie, just listen to the music and read.

I couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend my Sunday Afternoon than visiting a farmers fruit market in homestead. The sunny hours were spent taste testing homemade honey, eating star fruit and guava, and watching the chickens and animals as they popped all around their pens. We bought fresh pineapple, and a beautiful purple orchid. Ordered homemade milk shakes and sat on a picnic table bench, while an old man played my requested "piano man" by billy joel on his guitar and harmonic. Talked about how it was Dec. 2nd and we were wearing flip flops and feeling the bliss that comes only with summer.

It made me feel like a small hometown midwest girl again.



1 comment:

EMiller7 said...

You are probably the cutest person I know. I love you.