Sunday, December 30, 2007

Friendship Shout Outs

One of my favorite things about being home is being surronded by the people who know where you've come from. They know the trials you've faced, the joys you had, the high school you went to, your old cheerleading days and your love of theatre, that random mexican place that has the best food, the best sledding hill crystal lake has to offer, ect.... all of the things that have really caused me to be the person I am today.

It's good to have friends who can identify with your past and know where you're from.

And it's also good to have friends who can look ahead with you and know where you're going.

The best is when those two things collide.

Thanks Lauren, for being both of those in my life. I can't even imagine my pitiful days without you :)
And thanks Tricia, for being the one to look ahead and walk in the future with me. And also for being willing to take hold of my hand and let me walk you through my past. For taking the time to let me show you where I've come from.

No comments: