Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Favorite Winter Things

1. Walking around the house in little white knit "bootie" slippers

2. When the sun shine reflects off of the white snow in the morning and blinds me

3. holding my frozen fingers right ontop of the car heating vents

4. pouring syrup into the water for the christmas tree

5. the smell of christmas trees in general

6. walking to the car and slipping/falling right on your butt (i know it sounds painful, but it's actually rather humerous)

7. how the ice freezes over on the pine trees, and how each seperate leaf looks like it is going to freeze and fall off

8. wearing big warm sweaters

9. bright red kissable cheeks (that just came in from the cold)

10. advent calendars

11. getting to dress every outfit up with a different colorful scarf... and wearing lots of different snow hats!

12. the smell of my christmas "cinnimon" and "mom's apple pie" yankee candels that fill the house

13. my mittens with a piece of yarn that attatches them together, so they hang from my coat and I'll never lose them *yes that set up is exactly like the mittens you see little kids wear!"

14. hearing christmas music and holiday carols everytime I turn on the car

15. drinking warm apple cider, and settling in by the fire at night

16. going sledding, making snow angel's, have snowball fights, and building snowmen with my cousins and friends

No comments: