Monday, November 12, 2007

You must not expect to live in a world where all is harmony.
It is your task to maintain your own heart peace in adverse circumstances by relying on me.

- God

We all want someone to listen to our days, care about our ups and downs of the past couple hours, lend helpful advice, and encourage us by simply telling us "hey, i'm thinking about you, and you are important enough for me to stop what I'm doing and hear whatever you feel like talking about. thats how much I care." We all want to be able to call someone after a tough exam, or to be able to share an exciting/ laughable moment of the day with.

and thinking about this all on my way to class today God just kinda nudged me and said, heidi... you don't need another person to call, i can take care of that desire right here for you. i want to be that person. okay then God, but I might be calling a lot ;)

No comments: