Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday's Highlights

Friday's Highlights of Thanksgiving break include working (or playing) for an 8 hour day with my kids from back home.
Alexix is almost 3! The best part was entering into her bedroom to wake her up in the morning,
and hearing her say "HEIDI YOU CAME BACK! YOU CAME BACK
FOR CHRISTMAS!" and opening her arms wide open for a hug, followed by our
traditional singing of the good morning song and a dance around the room.
I love that we have the same color eyes.
Zach is her brother and has Autism. But him and I are always eager
to act out Toy Story or play fort. I was so proud to see
him potty trained and reading sight words. HUGE STEPS FOR HIM!
I braided Alexis's hair, and put two big red ribbion bows in before our trip
to the book store. Her delight "heidi, I want you to wear a
red ribbon too, so you look pretty as a princess." She smiled
so big when I finally put it on!

No comments: