Friday, November 16, 2007

there are so many things to celebrate!
  • The 101% on my statistics exam
  • The 100% (WOW) on my phsiology exam (esp. when the class average was an 80)
  • the fact that I won the battle with the nursing school and am now able to take my only "final/exam3" early and fly back home on Dec. 6
  • the 99% on my german exam
  • Todays meeting with the executive school of nursing board that I sit on. It's an honor, and a priveledge. I get to leave an impact!
  • that the dean of the school of nursing said that I was one of the top students in the whole graduating class of my year. or even for the fact that both deans know me by name and who I am.
  • that i have a best friend to fight and laugh and spend 2 hours cleaning the entire house together with
  • and, the best one for last, that I get to fly home in 4 DAYS!!!!

Learning so much. Growing so much more. But tonight, we're gonna focus on the victories and enjoy the eve. watching grays anatomy and curling up in my CHICAGO blanket.

No comments: