Sunday, April 20, 2008

Funny thoughts on the day: (part two)

Heidi: Kemy and Tricia you have to listen to my my facebook status, it's wonderful! "studying microbiology makes me want to activate my dendritic cells, which would activate my cytotoxic T cells to release granules and undergo phagocytosis, which would eventually head to apoptosis."

Kemy: Wow.

Tricia: Heidi, I love the fact that you always think your facebook status is so hilarious and fantastic... and no one else knows what it means.

Heidi: here, let me read it slower to you.

Tricia: Saying it slower is like yelling at a deaf person, it's not going to make any difference.

-----------------------------------------

Heidi: is the facebook invite for fuel up yet?

Tricia: I love in the time it takes for me to send out the invite and switch back to the main event page people have already responded. Clearly, no one has anything better to do than spend the evening on facebook.

No comments: