Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Bloggings

A good piece of advice that I recieved right before leaving Miami. Knew I wanted to post it, but it for some reason it slipped my mind until now...

"It takes two people to make an akward situation akward. So as long as you don't feel akward, then everything is okay, and the situation can't be akward."

Other things:

countdown--

1. One week and a day till the summer adventures with Lead American begin. Flying off to DC on the morning of June 5th.

Favorite song lyrics--

a song that has been played on K-love for about the past 6 months came on the radio today while I was driving to work. It's by the Newsboys, Something Beautiful. For some reason I just love the lyrics. It's just the purity and innocence of the moments it captures, and then comparing that to God's love with us. It makes my heart skip a beat :)

It's a voice that whispers my name.
It's a kiss without any shame.
Something beautiful.
It's a child on her wedding day.
It's the daddy that gives her away.
Something beautiful.
When we laugh so hard we cry.
It's the love between you and I.
Something beautiful.

No comments: