Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine Suprises - A day late

Valentine's day has to be one of my favorite days of the year. Not because it is the day of flowers. Not because it is the day of chocolate. Not even because it is the day of lovers.


Valentines day is to remind all those around you that they are loved. Valentines day is a day of sweet surprises.


I'm most excited about my mom. Little does she know that she has a beautiful bouquet of flowers set to arrive at her office today. Roses and colorful heart candies bring some of the spring Florida colors to the white winter land outside of Northwest Community Hospital! I can only imagine her face as the delivery man arrives and announces that he is looking for a "Ms. Christine." My one regret is that I won't be there to experience it, but I know what my mom wants most of me right now is to move ahead and be persisent and active in my school work. Know that I'm working on it mom, and that on this day of hearts YOU ARE LOVED!

No comments: