Monday, February 12, 2007

Heaps, Mounds, and dirty laundry

Over the past weekend the amount of clutter in my room has grown to be massively huge. My laundry bin has gotten to big to slide under the bed. My arts and crafts have been skewed all over, showing promises of color and creativity. And my side of the room in general reflects a massive heap. And i've noticed that since this new development, I can't seem to get anything done or truely relax in my space. I can't feel nice, neat, and tidy.
I think its funny how something as simply as dirty laundry can affect ones mood and personal accomplishments. It's so trivial: yet so completley true.

Goal for tomorow: do laundry! and clean up the piles!

Thought for the day: no wonder guys always have a hard time getting stuff done ;)

No comments: