Saturday, October 11, 2008

Encouraging Notes

I woke up this morning to find myself tagged in a note written by one of my students from Lead America. She entitled the post "My Heros."

*Heidi- She was my amazing TL at the Lead America conference. I learned soo much from her about myself, about medicine and healthcare, about life and about how to be a leader. She was soo nice to me, she cared about me when no one else did which really meant a lot to me. Whenever I was down she would check on me and wouldn't accept an "I'm fine for an answer. She would pester me until I spoke and discussed my problems. In the end it made me feel a lot better. After we talked I usually left our conversations feeling like I was on top of the world and nothing could bring me down. I left the conference with confidence in myself to be myself and with someone who cares about me. Not a bad deal. HEIDI Rocks.

:) stuff like that keeps me going

2 comments:

lights of hope said...

yeah, it does persons like that make the world a better place,,,when u see them u see hope u see everything good in life,,,,
always be there for her like she did to you

lights of hope said...

yeah,,,now i get it,,,,,heidi that's u right?????
i'm kindof slow sometimes,,,hehehe thank God not all the time
yep sure a nice thing,,,,,,to see that were able to make a change in someones life,,,,,,,,
to me i live for it,,,like it's y God made us to do good thing and Help each other in this life,,,,,,
wishing u all the hapiness in the world
smile