Saturday, October 25, 2008

the 3 D's

8:30--

although I didn't go to sleep last night until around 2am, and still haven't officially caught up from my early morning at the hospital at 4 am on Wednesday, I still find myself waking up and forcefully rolling out of bed at 8:30 to start working and plugging away. I always seem to get more work done in the morning and that way I can take it a little easier the rest of the day when the "normal" people in my life are up.

:) have to say it's definitely growing me to become well disciplined -- diligence, dedication, disciple

ps. I am still jealous of my best friend/roomate still being asleep at 9:30 though, I often wonder if others were put in a situation similar to mine if they would be able to wake up and start pushing right away

No comments: