Monday, July 7, 2008


An urge comes over me. I feel like being artsy this afternoon. Bringing out the paints, traveling to downtown boston and painting the harbor as the boats settle into the evening sunset. Or whipping up a batch of chocolate covered strawberries, going to sit by a stream, and dipping my toes in the water as I enjoy the colors of my surrondings. Opening up all the windows in a house and rearranging the furniture. Grabbing a tall double chocolaty chip frappachino from Starbucks (a new find, slightly classier than my usual hot chocolate), and placing myself at a small little table outside in the middle of the city; a prime spot for people watching.


My hidden secret pleasures. For now, writing about them is going to have to provide enough fresh breathe to the day. Off to Boston's Museum of Science and dinner in Harvard Square. I like to be a traveling girl.

No comments: