Thursday, March 27, 2008

Celebrating Accomplishments

While staying behind to ask my PSY professor, who used to be my statistics professor last semester, some questions about our upcoming test he randomly shared with me some encouraging information.

He asked if he ever told me before that I had the highest class grade point average in statistics. While crunching numbers a few weeks ago in his office, he noted that my performance in the class was the highest he has seen in all his entire 10 year teaching career here at the University and that he was blown away.

it's always nice to be validated and have your hard efforts acknowledged. For it's much easier for me to underscore my efforts than to really confirm that I am at the top of my class. Now, only if microbiology was the same as statistics ;)

No comments: