Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Purprose

"The purpose of life is to live it. To taste experience to the utmost. To reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."

My worst down fall is my wanting to know what my purpose is. Don't misunderstand me, I know I have a purpose, a strong purprose. But sometimes I wonder where I will end up. And since I can't see where that is right now, I worry I am not taking the right steps to get me there. I'm a girl who loves focus and has none at this hour. But that's okay. So when I look up and ask God where I'm going, and how he can use me...

"It's not your problem God replied. There's a bigger picture you can't see. You don't have to change in the world just trust in me. Cuz I am your creator. I am working out my plan. Through you I will show them I AM."

so although I know I will change the world, I don't have to worry about how I'm going to do it or even if I'm going too. I'm just trusting. God says you don't get to know where you're going just yet, just know that you're going somewhere and that I know where that is. Relax, enjoy the walk!

No comments: