Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm a flower girl.

I love have live flowers around the house.. whether they are gerber daisies, roses, liliacs, a mixture. Anything that brings freshness and life into the house. But more then that.. I love putting them all over the house. In the bedroom. Bathroom. Kitchen. Family room. My mother gave me that trait. When we were younger and in plays and musicals every couple months we would have bouquets and bouquets... and bouquets of flowers around the house. And she was always in charge of setting them up and placing them. I would wake up the next morning and find a pretty surprise in a vase on the counter or sitting on my night stand.

While I do love flowers, I often won't buy them for myself. It's probably a cheap thing or the fact that every time I'm at the grocery store I want to make a purchase, and that if I indulge myself once I'm worried I'll indulge myself every time :)

Thank goodness I got myself a certian fiance who has great taste... in a girl and in flowers!

No comments: