Monday, November 17, 2008

Down Time

The weather has finally turned here in Florida,
and I couldn't be happier!
Love:
putting on a sweatshirt in the morning with a matching t-shirt underneathe
going for a run and having the cold wind turn my cheeks pink
having time to try out my hand at homemade meat loaf
-minor note, I realized that when I cook new dishes I like to just make them for myself first, then I have no worries about what others are going think, if the meal is going to turn out right, if it doesn't taste good I'm my only critic :) -
taking my last Health Assessment Exam
having time to read girly magazines
sitting in bed and studying hard with a glass of red wine in one hand a piece of chocolate in the other
the excitment that thanksgiving break is just around the corner, along with the fact that in just a week i get to wear scarves and hats!

missing: the boy whose out of town flying around the world for a week.