Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Night Shin-Digs

A good saturday night consists of...



Heidi: it's a big shin-dig, has lots of people, takes place outside.. obvioulsy a festival.
Matt: couldn't you just say it has balloons and a ferris wheel
Gina: tele-- pathic... tele--pathic..... tele-pathic
Nate: for the third time no, not telepathic



three, three, three, three
alright, who was going for the oats?

Adjective: graceful
Scotty: if you had Helen Keller, now would be a great time to play it.
Yes, it is hard to be back. I officially bought all of my nursing books yesterday (a whopping 21 books, four of which are massive heavy duty texts) and spent a grand total of $1000. I feel some emotions of fear, worry, slight excitment, but more just general "unsureness." Unsure of what the year will hold, and if I truely want to put in all the blood.sweat.&tears neccesary to become a nurse.
But having all of our friends over tonight for a little saturday shin-dig put my heart at ease again. I have a great life down here in Fl and great friends. It was nice to be able to sit back and laugh whole heartedly. To know that this is what most of my weekends consist of. At the end of the evening everyone asked, so when are we doing this again ;) and i turned to tricia and said... life is good.

No comments: